The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't have any but I suspect it will be easier to obtain for the second year of production. Good luck!

Call Watson Ford in Jackson Ms. I was told they have a 3rd quarter allocation for an LS. Ask for Mike Niery or Steven Shenk. The # is 601-956-7000. Tell them Larry told you to call them. I have their first boss for 2013 spoken for me. They have become somewhat knowledgeable due to myself wanting one of these cars. Have no idea how they will treat you on price. Good luck keep me posted if you succeed. By the way where r u from.

2boss2's said:
Call Watson Ford in Jackson Ms. I was told they have a 3rd quarter allocation for an LS. Ask for Mike Niery or Steven Shenk. The # is 601-956-7000. Tell them Larry told you to call them. I have their first boss for 2013 spoken for me. They have become somewhat knowledgeable due to myself wanting one of these cars. Have no idea how they will treat you on price. Good luck keep me posted if you succeed. By the way where r u from.
thank you will contact him :)

I just talked to Brad Bonewit at Panama City Ford (where I bought mine) and he said they are getting a second quarter build LS, didn't know the color yet because they want to see who's interested and get the color of their interest.

hotrodnut said:
I just talked to Brad Bonewit at Panama City Ford (where I bought mine) and he said they are getting a second quarter build LS, didn't know the color yet because they want to see who's interested and get the color of their interest.
for MSRP I'm looking for black thank you :)

Big Vito said:
hotrodnut said:
for MSRP I'm looking for black thank you :)

Call Brad at 850-960-0430 and see what he can do for you on that. ;D

Oh yea, tell him Marty told you to call him. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors