The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Perf. White Boss 302 For Sale with Ext. Warranty **NEW LOW PRICE**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am selling my 2013 Boss 302 with Recaros. In great condition, never tracked. I just put new tires on the rear and the fronts have a good amount of tread left. No dings or dents anywhere and never in an accident. Located in Florida and the car has 27,200 miles which are mostly highway miles. I also purchased the extended bumper-to-bumper warranty which is good through August 2018 or 73,000 miles that is transferable to a new owner. The only modification is tinted windows and a shorty antenna. Asking $33,750. Call or email with questions. 786-390-1490

Outside+Front+2.jpg

Outside+Front+1.jpg

Outside+Back+2.jpg

Outside+Back+1.jpg

Driver+Side+Dashboard.jpg

Driver+Side+Seat.jpg

Backseat+Floor.jpg

Inside+Passenger+Side.jpg

Inside+Passenger+Side+Footwell.jpg

Re: 2013 Perf. White Boss 302 For Sale with Recaros & Ext. Warranty

Yes, let me know if you have any questions.

TMO Supporting Vendors