The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 SBY LS Boss 314 miles For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is a brand new car , no flaws to report at all, you know what they look like. Can send pics to serious buyer. Car is 1 of 39 with no car cover or floor mats option. No mods at all 100% stock, but does include a MGW shifter new in the box and a set of Max motors caster camber plates, new and a tnk plate for a race seat. The previous owner was collecting parts to eventually track the car.

The car has an extended warranty through Ford through 2023 and 36,000 miles, and is transferrable. I am the second owner, bought from a friend that got in trouble with finances. I am not making anything on this deal. Priced at $49,000. Have title in hand, reserve the right to sell locally as advertised. I do not have the owners kit, He says he did not get one yet from Ford, I don;t know how long that takes, he bought the car about 3-4 months ago, if it shows up, he will send it too me.

The front splitter is still in the box. He had the dealer activate the Track Key, I have not used it, I have put about 80 miles on the car just driving it home from his place. He said he has not used the Red key yet. He had the dealer install the trans scoop, brake ducts and track key before he had it shipped from a Texas Dealer to his second home in AZ. The car was moved from his AZ residence to his Calif residence via enclosed trailer. The car is perfect. Has an AZ plate LS BOSS , also a Calif Plate TRAKKEY is on order I have all the dealership paperwork , Including the window sticker. I really like the car but, have some other very cool cars and am more interested in a dedicated track car if I were to be a Boss owner for good. Willing to trade for Boss S or R + cash. if in Calif the tags are good till next May, nice savings.

TMO Supporting Vendors