The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 SVT Superfest - Virginia International Raceway - May 22-24, 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of all the track events, I look forward to this one the most every year, fun friendly vibe, and your fill of mustangs.

See link here for info:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19322

Hope to see you there. I'll be splurging on a garage, usually pair up with Darren, Tracy and a couple others. VIR doesn't pre-assign garages, but if you list your name and car below we can request to be put in adjacent units.

I'll make a list and keep her going, just reply with this info and car #... I'll bring cold beer for after the drive!

1. Larry - '12 Red - #711 - will be located at paddock: @ garages
2. Tracy - '12 Blue - #??? - will be located at paddock: @ garages
3. Sarkis - '13 White - #??? - trying to book garage too
4. Darren - '12 Yellow - #56 - slumming it in paddock due to new engine cost!
5. WWILDE001 - '13 Black - #??? - n/a
6...etc.

84c339185061ebf3d8a07c35baf2e85a.jpg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
LTNYC said:
Out of all the track events, I look forward to this one the most every year, fun friendly vibe, and your fill of mustangs.

See link here for info:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19322

Hope to see you there. I'll be splurging on a garage, usually pair up with Darren and/or a couple other guys here. I'll let you know my garage # when I hear back from VIR.

Let's make a list and keep her going, just quote the below section and update... I'll bring beer in a cooler for us.

1. Larry - Race Red - Garage#TBD

LTNYC

About $1300 for the weekend track, room and garage?

Will secure executive approval soon. You met her in November.

Looking forward to the event.

Tracy

Don't forget the gas and food Tracy! VIR is a premier circuit, my friends in other parts of the country are super jelly they haven't run this track... my favorite, right up there with WG. Except there's some run-off room here, and southern hospitality!

only live 3 hours away, but have a previous obligation! What a shame...wish i could be there. Have a great weekend, maybe next year!

TMSBOSS said:
Have approval now.

Sent Tony a email asking him to send my membership number. Don't have that here in Afghanistan.

Would like to share a garage again this year.

See you there.

Great! Be safe over there buddy!!

I just booked my paddock room, having trouble booking a garage. Not sure if I'm not selecting the right options for the garage, or it's an availability issue.

I do have a question regarding garage rental. If I rent it Friday-Sunday, do you guys know what time they'll hand over the garage on Friday?

Even though I'll be arriving at the track Thursday night, I don't see the need to rent the garage on Thursday.

Either way I'm not going to miss this event this year. So, add me to the list Larry!
Sarkis - 2013 White - Paddock

I don't think I've ever been to an event this big before (except Hyperfest), but do you guys have any tips to make track arrival and setup easier?

Great Sarkis! The more the merrier! I had trouble booking the garage too so I called it in. I think they have spaces still. If you book for fri, you have the garage from 6p thurs till 6p fri, different timing than the lodging. No tips out of the ordinary. It's a long ass drive for me, so I'm gonna set off nice and early on Thursday from NYC!

F.D. Sako said:
I just booked my paddock room, having trouble booking a garage. Not sure if I'm not selecting the right options for the garage, or it's an availability issue.

I do have a question regarding garage rental. If I rent it Friday-Sunday, do you guys know what time they'll hand over the garage on Friday?

Even though I'll be arriving at the track Thursday night, I don't see the need to rent the garage on Thursday.

Either way I'm not going to miss this event this year. So, add me to the list Larry!
Sarkis - 2013 White - Paddock

I don't think I've ever been to an event this big before (except Hyperfest), but do you guys have any tips to make track arrival and setup easier?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DG#56 said:
I'll see you guys there! But I'm probably gonna slum it in the paddock after I get the bill for this new motor.

looking forward to it D. Feel free to park in front of my garage since I don't trailer :eek:

I'll be there for Sat and Sunday. Running blue, I think.

Edit: Running yellow. Let's get some more Boss' signed up and fill the group.

TMO Supporting Vendors