The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 GT500 Speculation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
There are mildly disguised pics on 6G site that came out today.

Could just be the camo, but it looks even wider than the GT350! The rear bumper looks incomplete...maybe a sweet diffusor? I would have thought they'd use the newer front fascia/headlamps but I guess not. It desperately needs a wing though. It doesn't do much to distinguish itself from the GT350 (which is a gorgeous car, but I would have expected something more wild a few years on), but I have more or less been lukewarm on almost every iteration of the S550 except the GT350 and learned to love them.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel