The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 3rd times a charm 2021 GT500 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

The best part of having the larger fuel tank is avoiding the fuel prices here in The land that used to be Lincoln’s. I have run a Full tank full without a trailer, start to finish. 900+ miles Highway driving.
So i just picked it up….they adjusted the pid with forscan, it saved into the module, but its still showing 540miles to empty with 55 gallons……i’ll see what happens on more fuel ups.

i should be at 800+

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
So i just picked it up….they adjusted the pid with forscan, it saved into the module, but its still showing 540miles to empty with 55 gallons……i’ll see what happens on more fuel ups.

i should be at 800+
Do you have to adjust your suspension to prevent leaning due to the larger tank when full?

I am immensely satisfied with how much progress serpeant stangs has made…… waiting on the mcs’s, more spl stuff and forgelines. Below is the 2020 gt350r spindles with cftp front hubs installed so we can run 19x12’s.

Im trying to figure out how to incorprate pink into this build. The forgeline color is either going to look really really good, or really really bad.

0B405391-4363-40C9-90CF-57F8B064155C.jpeg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
What a boring off season.
Boredom = idle activity & disinterest in one‘s surroundings BUT it can also be caused by mental arousal so you must shift your attention to something more fulfilling.
My 2 cent worth because I care
I solve sudoku puzzles because it’s a logical game with only one absolute solve. I print them out and have a stack of them ready to solve.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Working on a set right now between TMO time and puzzles. I‘m sort of ok but the “evil” ones kick my ass sometimes. I use ink but have correcting tape just in case.

IMG_1017.jpeg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
I am immensely satisfied with how much progress serpeant stangs has made…… waiting on the mcs’s, more spl stuff and forgelines. Below is the 2020 gt350r spindles with cftp front hubs installed so we can run 19x12’s.

Im trying to figure out how to incorprate pink into this build. The forgeline color is either going to look really really good, or really really bad.

View attachment 91272
Are you going for a wrap or keeping the blue ?
Side bar note, factory cooling ducts, in my novice eyes, look impressive on the front of the car !!

Im still waiting for the rendering. I gave them a guideline Of colors.

im still going back and forth about the carbon fiber doors…..i really want to be smart about this and see how i do this year without a lot of investment (even though i already have)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Heres the events ill be driving in pending tickets for gridlife with this car

midwest fest June 7-9
mid ohio June 28-30
Road america July 26-28
Limerock August 16-18