• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Additional allocations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very cool! Did they mention cut off date? I know last orders were supposed to be 3/04 but perhaps there is some wiggle there with the GT350

Thanks for posting. When I contacted them about a month ago, they told me $7500 ADM was bottom line. Maybe/hopefully it is better now.

I passed the info on to someone and he reported back they both basically laughed at him when he said he would move forward at MSRP.

I posted this in another forum as well...

my dealer in N Tex also got another allocation - and they would be willing to do 2.5k over. They said order had to be placed by Monday.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM

Texas Gator said:
I posted this in another forum as well...

my dealer in N Tex also got another allocation - and they would be willing to do 2.5k over. They said order had to be placed by Monday.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM

When I was looking back in Nov-Dec the Auto Nation store in FW said 10K over. I would be surprised if they let them go for 2.5k. Auto nation store in Burleson TX wanted 15K over. 5 Star Ford in N FW indicated the owner was keeping one of each for his own collection (he has over 100 cars)

k98dave said:
When I was looking back in Nov-Dec the Auto Nation store in FW said 10K over. I would be surprised if they let them go for 2.5k. Auto nation store in Burleson TX wanted 15K over. 5 Star Ford in N FW indicated the owner was keeping one of each for his own collection (he has over 100 cars)
5-Star (Sam Pack) had five Tech Package cars in his warehouse last November. They were the first I actually saw in person. A friend was just at North Central Ford and he said the Red Tech they had in the showroom sold last night but didn't know for how much.

My dealer just emailed me and said he had 2 more regular 350 allocations as well. Looks like Ford is starting to really pump them out.

I had a dealer call me and they have two allcations for a "R" but, the ADM was 20 K. So I told them in a polite manner. " you're Effiin crazy"
Your correct. He is crazy. First is that he probably doesn't have 2 R allocations and second would be that if he does he could get more than $20K over sticker for an R!!! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel