The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aeroforce Dual Interceptor Gauge setup, With Speed of Sound Dual Gauge Pillar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
Details: Dual Aeroforce Interceptor setup, with 5.0 gauge faces, and blue gauge lighting. Also have the original gauge faces and packaging. Also includes the Speed of Sound dual gauge pillar pod. All in perfect condition

Price: $325 Shipped

AF001_zpse08hp4ue.png
AF008_zps8hssozqv.png
AF004_zpswpstrbgq.png
AF002_zpsxujyxh94.png

brian...very interested. how long have you had the units? did you just run obdII to them or did you have auxiliary things as well (oil temp/pres) etc.

Why selling?

I am torn between the aeroforce and the plx dm100.

Thanks!

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
stunya said:
brian...very interested. how long have you had the units? did you just run obdII to them or did you have auxiliary things as well (oil temp/pres) etc.

Why selling?

I am torn between the aeroforce and the plx dm100.

Thanks!

Had this for about a year I guess, these have the latest firmware from Aeroforce, as I sent them in to have that done. Mine were ran through OBDII, the ONLY reason I am selling is because my friends company, Greening Auto, is making me a custom setup, and we will be using a set of gauges that they have customized. Love this setup, would not be selling it, if this other opportunity would not have come up.

j3st3r said:
Had this for about a year I guess, these have the latest firmware from Aeroforce, as I sent them in to have that done. Mine were ran through OBDII, the ONLY reason I am selling is because my friends company, Greening Auto, is making me a custom setup, and we will be using a set of gauges that they have customized. Love this setup, would not be selling it, if this other opportunity would not have come up.

Is that the same person who won the Riddler award? I was watching a show Dream Rides today and they were at his shop doing a show there. the shop was over the top along with his cars.

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
superhero said:
Is that the same person who won the Riddler award? I was watching a show Dream Rides today and they were at his shop doing a show there. the shop was over the top along with his cars.

Yep! Jesse is a good friend, and their chief designer used to work for me at a previous job. Their work is unbelievable!!

My car has been at their shop for about a week

Greeningt001_zps245cba45.png
Re: Aeroforce Dual Interceptor Gauge setup, With Speed of Sound Dual Gauge Pillar

Greeningt002_zpsc7c413b9.png
Re: Aeroforce Dual Interceptor Gauge setup, With Speed of Sound Dual Gauge Pillar

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
The Riddler Award! That is so impressive, it's the more prestigious automotive design/build award in the industry. You even have to be invited to compete in the Riddler competition, by the Riddler Committee.

Good luck with your mods, looking forward to seeing your progress and finished results. Maybe you can start a build thread for this, as its a great way to document the mods to your Mustang.

All the best,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
Setup is now SOLD....

Just for everyone's info I must have received 15 messages, and had to go back and look at all the times when I was contacted. Trying to be fair and not piss everyone off, but I got a message on my phone and he was the first contact.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel