The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aggressor custom splitters for sale now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Monday Morning Bump

I still have the one race style prototype splitter for 10-12 body available. $305.00 plus shipping only one at this price Normally $365.00

superhero said:
have the street splitters been shiped out? I'm anxious 8).

Sorry bud they have not currently getting the bottom edge beveled and will ship around Wednesday latest but I will get you the tracking number once shipped.
thanks

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
On the way to CorteX this morning I got a chance to see one of these in person at his shop and learn more about how 101blur is doing these- I'm convinced. Nice solution and quality related hardware.

I'm looking forward to getting one of these sorted out for my GT500.

2012Boss302 said:
At what point are the support rods needed? I would like to keep my Boss size, just fill in that gap in the middle.

So you basically just want to round out the front of you boss lip..? Personally I think rods should be used all the time with front lips especially if the car is use on the track.
I have had the factory boss Lip come off on my car going only 120mph thats why I developed my own.

101blur said:
I have had the factory boss Lip come off on my car going only 120mph thats why I developed my own.
That's not a wide spread problem and I've never heard of one coming off without contact with something. ;)

KBBOSS1086 said:
I'm interested in a "race" version for my 2012 but prefer your designs for the 13's. Can you do those designs for a 2012?

It can be done but you would be the first.. I can basically cut the 13 gen1 or gen2 splitter and drill teh mounting wholes on it for the 2012 model after some measurements the splitter sizes are about the same only difference is how much is shown on the front as the lower valance on 12 to 13 models are different. PM me for more info I would be happy to work a good deal for you.

101blur said:
It can be done but you would be the first.. I can basically cut the 13 gen1 or gen2 splitter and drill teh mounting wholes on it for the 2012 model after some measurements the splitter sizes are about the same only difference is how much is shown on the front as the lower valance on 12 to 13 models are different. PM me for more info I would be happy to work a good deal for you.

Thanks - I will get in touch with you in a few weeks when my car piggy bank is replenished. Just emptied it on a couple sets of pads, rotors and slicks...

KBBOSS1086 said:
Thanks - I will get in touch with you in a few weeks when my car piggy bank is replenished. Just emptied it on a couple sets of pads, rotors and slicks...

Nice...sounds like your piggy has some weight.
My piggy is a anerxious. Every time I have a few Bucks. BANG....... I spend it.
I guess its one of the vices driving a Boss and being an owner that look at it and wants MORE!!!

the only cure that I know of is to marry a RICH co-pilot :eek: 8)

superhero said:
Nice...sounds like your piggy has some weight.
My piggy is a anerxious. Every time I have a few Bucks. BANG....... I spend it.
I guess its one of the vices driving a Boss and being an owner that look at it and wants MORE!!!

the only cure that I know of is to marry a RICH co-pilot :eek: 8)

We all get bit by the "mod" bug I'm like that to.
Your splitter is in transit please post pics once you get it on.
Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors