The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AIM brake pressure sensor part number?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone know the part number for an AIM brake pressure sensor for my 2012 Mustang GT ? And a patch cable, if needed? Finally upgrading to a MX data logger and SmartyCam, and want accurate brake pressure data, which is not provided by the ECU.

Thanks in Advance,

TS

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
There's a sensor in the ABS module, when you say accurate data, are you not getting anything or you want the raw pressure data? (the data in the ABS PCM is: CAN ID 529, offset 7 - a single byte raw value return that appears to show values from 0-255)

I have mine scaled at .667 as even the most heavy stabs of the brake I could do with engine on only returned a value of ~150

TMO Supporting Vendors