The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AutoBlip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, I have an AutoBlip for sale. My buddy bought it for his s2000, but he doesn't have an electronic throttle, so it doesn't work. I have one on my S2000 and actually wrote the thread/review on the s2ki.com website, linked by AutoBlip.

link to product: http://auto-blip.com/auto-blip

It is absolutely brand new, everything included. Comes with all parts necessary for the Boss.
$325

IMG_3548-1_zpsb9634eb8.jpg

It is in Indianapolis, IN. I can ship, you cover paypal, etc.
best contact is by email: drobinson1692 at aol dot com

Isn't it like $395 new? Sorry but the avg person isn't going to take the risk of buying something second hand for a $25 savings. I think if you knock another $70 off and call it $300 you might get a buyer.

Fat Boss said:
Isn't it like $395 new? Sorry but the avg person isn't going to take the risk of buying something second hand for a $25 savings. I think if you knock another $70 off and call it $300 you might get a buyer.

What he said :)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
if I didnt just spend 600 bucks on the car this month already I would be a buyer. GLWS

I will be moving to indy next month maybe I will see you at the drag strip :)

TMO Supporting Vendors