The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Black Boss 302S Laguna Seca wheels $914.95 Shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My first time using this company but I found they have front and rear wheels for the LS for $224.95 each and then a flat $15 shipping rate.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/Product/Search?q=boss%20302%20wheels&vehicle=Mustang

The last time I checked (not from that place) the wheels were not guaranteed, so if you took posession and then discovered a problem... They were considered a racing product, and as such, no guarantees.

That's where I bought my set and they were perfect. I'm using them as a second set of track wheels now, but may make them my street wheels and buy another set of track wheels.

I have nothing but good things to say about Latemodel Restoration. I have spent a lot of money with them in the past and have had great service everytime.

I wish they I could get those in red.

Recieved my wheels yesterday. FYI. The disclaimer states the wheels can't be returned after tires have been mounted. So be sure to check them for fit etc before mounting a tire to them. Seems reasonable.

Yup, that's where I got my set. No problems. I personally like the looks a lot better than the stock black ones. I'm using them for track wheels but they are pretty heavy. It's a chore just to lift them on the car when changing wheels or pads. My plan is to find some light weight track wheels and make these my street wheels.

What's it take to get four rear wheels and run a square setup? Do you need front spacers or anything?

TMO Supporting Vendors