The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing Shifter Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
302 Hi Pro said:
Steve:

Don't beat yourself up, you'll get there. You can always autograph the ones you ship! That will put some smiles on some faces!

I'll order mine through your exclusive supplier once the frenzy abates.

All the Best, and Good Selling,
Hi Pro

+1

and you all think of us europe guys. we have to wait much longer to get this items. ;-)

For the beta testers you could make your investment back by flipping the beta unit, there are several interested people just on SVTP.

Im sure some may do it. To me....I couldnt do that. the proto type that I have means alot to me. Just because the moment I installed it. my car changed from having shifting nightmares to knowing when I shift it will go into gear and to know what gear Im in. I can honestly say that I dont miss that nothcy feeling or lockout at all. The moment I installed the bracket and test dove I knew it was a homerun for Steve at Blowfish. Also I was the first to have it installed and to give Steve a review. To date it was the BEST $100.00 in Mods that I ever spent.
Bottom line is it is also kind of cool to have a proto type design part that made it big!! Mines a keeper.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Gads!!! After three gear box failures I just can't wait to get my bracket!!!! I have a roll cage, kooks headers, rebuilt tranny and 305/35-18 nittos waiting to be installed.. And all I keep thinking about is how soon will the bracket fix the dam crappy shifts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Since I am one of those have to have it now people I guess if I don't get an email by 4:30ish I will just order another one from CJ and have it here by tomorrow. I ordered two on the 7th and I am extremely anxious to install it this weekend.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Hoping it's on my desk prior to the Mustang Roundup.... put it to the test in front of a larger market for you ;)

[edit]... and just like that... I have a shipping confirmation and should have it by Saturday (maybe Monday). [/edit]

pufferfish said:
Well, this is a learning curve indeed. I did not expect the CJPP people to flaunt the fact that they ordered and get a tracking number same day. I need to kick this into overdrive and get my orders out! I am doing my best people! I just don't have a shipping department team, like they do.

Ours are going to be Steve hand packed units and WAY WAY better than those CJPP units. Mine will have been touched by the man himself. I heard the first 200 units will add 10hp and boost octane as well. Those CJPP units can't match that!

Good luck Steve . . . if you were close I'd offer to swing by and help you pack them up. Well mine first then these other guys. lol

Worth the wait to me! 8)

Calif boss302 said:
Got my Tracking number just now! WOOOOOHOOOO. Can wait to bolt it on and fix the shifting AND the 10hp increase from the Steve Direct Units. hahaha!

What day did you order?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
if you ordered from me and have not received a tracking number, its coming soon, i promise. all but 34 orders have been fulfilled as of right now. the last 34 are waiting until tomorrow, as i am expecting some reject parts to come back tomorrow all fixed up to complete the last kits needed for my orders. i am expecting another 100 units to be ready next friday, so its starting to roll out! thank you all for your patience.

Ultrakla$$ic said:
Reject parts????? I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Is mine one of these reject fixer uppers???

Well if it is anything like the person it will be going to than yes I believe yours was a reject fixer upper.

It's hard to be patient, I completely understand that, but Blowfish is a small company, very small, and so it may take him some time. On the bright side Steve is extremely knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and I feel like that is worth the wait. Plus you are helping a small business, nothing CJPP but they are huge and going to much less personal.

Ultrakla$$ic said:
Reject parts????? I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Is mine one of these reject fixer uppers???

I was thinking the same thing. That and I am obviously not getting them for this weekend. Pretty bummed out.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Ordered mine aug 8th got a tracking number today. I'm in no hurry. My car has been apart for weeks. And will be for at least another month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors