The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Football on Christmas?????????????.............Why not???...works on Thanksgiving...............But that's not a Sunday...........Churches hate a Sunday Christmas.....They miss a collection plate day...............Don't ask me how I know this............................

The forecast for New Years Eve in Times Square, NYC is for rain this year.(That's better than snow and cold!!) I'm sure that won't dampen the spirits of everybody who's going there to see the ball come down at midnight to welcome in 2023. I'll watch it on TV, as I always do..........and stay dry.............with just a hint of champagne........;)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
Many years ago, my wife wanted to go to Times Square for New Year's Eve. I have no passion for large cities and thus we did not go. As the years have gone by, she has realized what kind of risk it would be to be there. I am thankful that she has. We love travelling and tend to keep more to the back roads. NYC might be for some, just not for us. Watch it on TV? Hell! We will be asleep before midnight. I have a drawer full of those New Year's Eve tee shirts.

For all of the rest of you, have fun, be safe, and I look forward to all of us enjoying next year.

What's your plans for New Years Eve????????????.....Staying in ....Going out...Lamp shade party....sleeping by 10............I plan a quiet evening....if I stay up to see the ball come down so be it........If not, I'll put up the new calendars tomorrow..................NEVER put them up BEFORE their time!!!!!!!!!!!!....When I was younger, My Italian neighbor was terrified when I tried to do that..............Tomorrow is promised to NO ONE..............so" don't think you need that calendar till then" is the rationale....Who am I to argue????????????

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
Staying in. Got too many of those New Year's Eve out tee-shirts. Not sure if I am getting too old or too scared. Just seems to be too many nutjobs out on New Year's Eve. Kind of like it's a full moon. Is it?

Have a happy and safe one everyone.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Well I am done playing Subaru mechanic for the night. Now time for dinner, a couple of over sized old fashioned and bed before the ball drops. I haven't gone out for New Year's Eve in many year's. When I was younger I bar tended through college. The bars and roads were full of people that only drink one night a year. I would rather take my chances the rest of the year with the guys that drink day in and day out.

TMO Supporting Vendors