The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought a mango at the store the other day.........I'm no mango expert, but it looked good to me.....Hon was iffy...this is not mango time of year....But my pick was GREAT!!!!...Hon loved it!!!!...these are the little things that make life worth living....................I.don't forget that Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse my rants that I may show now and then..........it's coming up on a year 2.28/22 where the grim reaper almost got me........I'm not the same since then but at least you all have to still put up with me.......................Enjoy your rides!!!!!.........as I do......................

Happy Sunday Everybody!!!!!!!....I've been up since 5:00....Don't ask me why......I don't know....I've seen the morning "break"......that's when the dark starts turning light....it's amazing...something everybody takes for granted............not me anymore.............My Boss keeps me young but the passing days try to pull me down............The Boss will win that war!!!!!!!....for now...;););)

Last edited:
Dreary Friday in Ct today......Rain, but still mild, near 50. I haven't had the need to use the snow shovel so far this winter......I thank God for that!!!! I don't know how much longer my luck can hold out?Spring is about 30 days away. A lot can happen til then.Yesterday was around 66!!!....I had the Boss out for a nice ride.;)

Last edited:
Saturday Morning...Reading the paper, sun shining, cold outside...26 when I went out to get the paper in the driveway..........dusted off my 302 diecast.....where does dust come from?????????......it falls year long from somewhere.......I could understand the summer months when the windows are open, but now when windows have been shut tight since late last year.......where does that dust fall from every day??????????.....at least I know why my Boss sounds so good.........Because I got ears that work!!!!!!!.......Have a GREAT weekend Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to put things in perspective..........Today's birthdays.....Yoko Ono is 90!!!!!!!!!!!!........Man am I gettin old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I wish this song could reach putin's ears... he doesn't have a heart or soul only an ego that needs to be put out of it's misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I wish I could run him over with my Boss.....I'll fix the splitter.............

Last edited:
Heaven is Heaven for a reason...........No keys in Heaven .....no locks........no cops in Heaven....no crime......if there's no pizza in Heaven, I'm stayin down here and take my chances as long as I can!!!................Did anybody say Modern Pizza????????????.......1676742998926.png

Son was over yesterday with the boys and took out the Boss to the gym.When He came back I asked Him what gave Him the bigger rush...His motorcycle or the Boss.I knew the answer would be the motorcycle, but He said He was addicted to the Boss's roar going thru the gears (same as me!!)............."The nut don't fall far from the tree" still rings true.......all tho I don't want him roaring thru the gears in that Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!......That's my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
That's the plan my friend. Funny how I watched the ARCA race yesterday and they talked about the old tymers that run the race not because they're the fastest or trying to move up the racing ladder but because they love doing it. (For the love of racing) I think I saw the oldest guy was born in 1964. That makes him seven years younger than me. (I won't talk about Pemberton's age!) I'll get back on track again. Everybody needs a pace car!!!

Hon getting the Boys for an afternoon of fun....I have the ingredients for an eggplant parm....gotta start the sauce soon........I haven't made this dish in over two yrs..........lotta work, but worth it!!!!!!!!!! ...bon appetite.........for me.................:hellyeah:

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors