The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You will love this TMS, my neighbor across the street bought a lawn tractor with every single option available and one accessory is a killer snow blower attachment . His driveway is only about 50 by 50 ft wide , so to get use out of his high dollar John Deere he has done my driveway whenever it snows , for free , since 2005!!!!

He won't accept pay , so over the years Liz bakes him cookies , we give him gift cards, or Omaha Steaks, but I have been free of cleaning my driveway of snow since we moved in. You may have guessed it, I have never bothered to buy a snowblower!

Last edited:
Hey, It's Saturday, It's the weekend....When your retired, everyday is the weekend...it's a blessing I cherish every day when I wake up and don't have to go anywhere!....I used to wake up at 4AM and be out the door by 5...........now my body clock gets me up 8-ish.....what a difference!!!!!!!!!.....I'm coming on 8 yrs of retirement in June and I've enjoyed every second of it!!! I feel so sorry for the people who never got to enjoy the thrill of a permanent vacation like I am enjoying............People ask "What do you do all day"....I tell them "Whatever I want to do!!!!!!!!!!!".....Some of them don't know I have a Boss in the garage that keeps me smiling............:hellyeah:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Anybody remember this?
I remember watching the Sha Na Na version on their short-lived television show.

Remember all the variety shows on TV in the 1970's hosted by musical acts - Sonny & Cher, Sha Na Na, Captain & Tenille, The Jacksons, Donny & Marie (Osmond), Tony Orlando & Dawn, The Smothers Brothers? Plus you had my two favorite varity shows, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In and The Flip Wilson Show.

The bit in the Allen Sherman show intro where he walks out in the professor costume with the backing music reminded me of Kay Kyser's Kollege of Musical Knowledge. This clip is from a movie he and his band were featured in.

Here's another clip of him doing a show for Armed Forces Radio Service during WWII. The guy reading the poems is Ish Kabibble, a semi-famous trumpet player in the band. Mel Blanc does a great bit around the middle of the clip, with Lucille Ball as his girlfriend doing a quick one-liner.

Right leg, behind the knee acting up....this could put a damper on a Boss ride tomorrow.....my golden yrs were in my 20's.......................at least I'm still around to complain about it...........and remember those days...............;);););)

TMO Supporting Vendors