The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

those were the days my boys............those were the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......muscle cars popping out all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I didn't have my License yet but I was drooling..real bad!!!...everybody had a bad boy out!!!.... Buick GSS...OLDS 442, Chevy..you name it....Ford,another you name it!!!!!!!!!!!!...Mopar Challenger and Charger.....What about the Javelin?...Car wars were out of control back then......I enjoyed my 1968 442 back then...........Amen...............

Bottom line...Enjoy your ride Boys......anybody got a story to tell from the late 60's...early 70's???????......those were the days I wish I had back and we are not just talkin about cars here boys!!!!!!!!!!!...................:hellyeah:

a 1970 Brown Charger RT filled to the gills with HP!!!!!!!!!!!..killing everybody racing at Short Beach in the summer of 1973 at Stratford,Ct...driven by Charlie Mulk....that car was a terror back then!!!!!!!!!...I had my 1969 Toyota Corolla ready to wage war ......LOL.....LOL indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........1973.........OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....My calculator blows a fuse trying to go back that far...........:banghead:

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hey, Bob, I had a 1963 VW Camper at college, and stuck in 9 speakers for my 8 track, blasting Led Zeppelin all around the Campus. Girls seemed to like the Camper since I often took it to the lake with wine and cheese in the fridge ----and clean sheets on the bed, ha, ha!!

Last edited:
On a more serious note.....smoke from Canada wild fires is affecting folks here in the northeast!!!!!...We've been in a air alert for days.....JDEE get those fire fighters boys some help soon!!!!!!!!!!!...We NEVER had any problems with smoke from Canada in the 67 yrs I've been on this planet.....why now???????????....this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. https://www.reuters.com/business/en...lerts-canadian-smoke-drifts-south-2023-06-07/

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dear Moderators,

Please change the listing on this thread from " Bob's Ton of Posts " to the much more accurate listing of ........
" Bob's 5 Tons of Posts!"

It will alert folks to the massive amount of comments our little buddy from Connecticut has posted on TMO.

Bill P., you and me are the only nuts on TMO at 4AM............We've been here before in the early morning hours for reasons we both acknowledged....nature takes it's course.Mustang Men gather no moss.............just smiles........I'm sure yours are as wide as mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day six of the boys over adventure is going great!!!!!!.........as they get older, things seem to get better.............my boys...........my boys...............Forgot to mention I had the Boss out yesterday.....Man I love that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........also, The Boys love "Granma" cause she feeds em, with vanilla ice cream for desert (dogs can't have chocolate for some reason?)and takes them for walks (one at a time..they'd pull her apart if she didn't)............they also stay close to granpa for a ham N cheese roll up or a liverwurst treat....;);)

Last edited:
Son's cell phone can't send a call from Brazil to Ct (I guess the towers aren't tall enough yet) but email works....He's having a great time and trying to stay out of trouble....Rio is a tough place to try and do that......never been there, but I've heard a lot about it!!!!!!.............I believe Son should get tested for things:eek: when He gets back?!?!......................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors