The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ford was strong at AMS- top 3 positions and 5 of the top 8. Harv has the line on that joint. He was just playin with everyone else. Very impressive weekend. Ford might need to can the Fusion to see Mustangs up top with the Monster Energy guys? I think the Chev guys are only rolling Camaro’s because the SS is no longer in production

At one point they did an in car shot to show where he was in/out of the gas and I thought Jeffy and DW were gonna stroke. Those 2 champs couldn’t believe how early he was off throttle to bend it in. Truly going slow to go fast. It was a clinic...

Tyme, Rumor was NASCAR was considering your Kona 302 as the pace car for the Indy Cup race this year but after further review they realized most of the field wouldn't be able to keep up with you, so they may switch to a Camaro instead..............any idea what the new Ford model will be??

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I haven't seen nor heard a word on what Ford is looking at for NASCAR. They're pretty tight lipped but I suppose they could look at the Mustang as the been running it in the Xfinity series for a couple of years now. Of course, the way the Fusion is running this year, maybe they'll decide not to change.

Now as far as my car leading the field, I think I might be able to beat them on pit row since I'm not subject to the speed limit penalties.

Latest storm is now being dubbed a "Snore easter" since it failed to materialize into what was predicted.Only a couple inches of snow compared to the foot or more that was expected.No complaints from me!!!!! Spring may arrive after all....50's next week! Boss weather is on the verge of "springing" into full bloom!!!..along with those crocuses..........:D

Clint Bowyer wins the snow delayed Cup race at Martinsville today in his Ford Fusion. The weather was fine Sunday but the track wasn't due to Saturday nite's little snow storm. That's why the race was moved to today.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel