The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getting ready to go out in the Boss to the grocery store for a few things..I'm sure it will be a mad house tomorrow!!!Still haven't put in air in the tires to turn off the low tire pressure alarm...why doesn't it turn off when the weather gets warmer???Christmas is a great tyme of year, but it doesn't mean as much to me since I was growing up or my son was growing up...those were special tymes!!!The thrill of Christmas morning is a memory I will never forget!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
The Christmas spirit lives but now through the eyes of our children and grandchildren. Still, I've asked for a few specialized tools so that my work on the Boss becomes easier. So I guess I'm just as excited as my 13 year old daughter!:D

Had the Boss out for a little ride over this past weekend. Still running great!!. I now have a rock chip in the windshield ....Son was driving a little too close to the SUV in front of us when it kicked up the rock.Son said it might be able to get repaired at a glass shop.Has anyone else gone thru this...It's not big..less than dime size.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Get that puppy sealed before she spreads. I bought the repair kit on line and used it on my F150 and she's not spreading and you can barely see the repair spot.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Up here in the cold white north the car insurance companies will pay to have that kind of damage fixed, helk of a lot cheaper than buying a windshield when it splits. Plus they don't ding you at all for doing it, don't treat it as a claim or diddly squat all.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You know Bob has perfected the Art of a Post Whore when it is not uncommon for the three or four posts in a row commenting on his comment are of him answering himself --- day yam da boy is a Pro!

TMO Supporting Vendors