The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had the Boss out today for a little ride...Took the Boss to the tire place to get some air in the tires since the low tire pressure lite has been on for a while.. They said normal is 35PSI and mine tires were hovering around 25. All is good now ..low pressure lite is off!!!!...TMS was right..They blamed the colder temps and me not driving as much as I did in the warmer weather.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Had the driver side done quite a while ago. Just got the notice in the mail yesterday for the passenger side. First notice. Didn't even show up on ford owners website until this week.

Just an observation....Glad to see Mustangs running in the Cup series this year....remember when it was Winston Cup for a long tyme..........then somebody didn't like that...that's why Winston had to back out. Enough of that, Im going back to the race....it's a toss up

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Going from the Fusion to the Mustang hasn't affected the Fords too much at this early point of the NASCAR season. Hearing rumors of Dodge comeback and perhaps a new entry from Nissan or even Honda in 2020.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Good rumors. Would like to see more involvement.
Skeptical it could happen for 2020. Although the new NASCAR ownership, the replacement for hash head France, is in charge. They stated publicly that all offers are open for discussion 2020 and beyond.
I think Chevy was hoping the body change would impact Ford like they say it did to Chevy. Fords were fast at Daytona. Then they crashed out. Win at Atlanta. A good time to bleed Blue.
Should be a fun year.

TMO Supporting Vendors