The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:rolleyes:

I knew it wouldn't last too long...what the heck...Son feeling better after his weekend wake up call..He took the train with some friends down to NY City to see the Rockettes and the Christmas Spectacular show at Radio City Music Hall. Me & Hon took him there when he was a tyke and I guess he wanted to revisit his past............

Last edited:
Forecast is for mid 50's Saturday...gotta tackle those leaves.....In the old days when I was a kid (we're goin back a ways here!) we'd rake the leaves in a BIG pile and burn them What a joy!!! Now laws prohibit that..............Just pay your taxes and be quiet!............That's as polite as I can put it...............................................................

Last edited:
Today is officially a do NOTHING day Proclaimed by me!! I Was busy all week getting ready for Turkey Day and now I plan to relax and do whatever which in this case means NOTHING. Those who want to shop til they drop , be my guest...I'll be just warming up left overs later.............OOOOH, that sounds like work..Hon, you up yet??...The Silly Season is just getting started...:D

What the heck am I'm doing up at this time of nite????? Oh well, Son came by earlier for his second plateful of Sansgiving helpings and bringing his ex/former/current/future/ SO also.....Hard to read that Boy!!!!...He may be back later for his third AND LAST plateful..........left overs can last only so long........

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Tyme , Play that rust song..I'm the only one online at TMO at 5:39 this morning after Thanksgiving.Everybody else must be sleeping off that turkey! Hey, Hey, My ,My.......................

"My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey."

Son's first Christmas on his own in his new place. Just got an invite to come over and see his Tree he put up over the weekend.I just ordered a Nativity set for him today to make the tree complete. Seems like just yesterday when he was a little guy opening up presents here. Man time flies in the blink of an eye!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors