The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All the Yugo's have been snatched up by the track Rats. That under powered motor is great in the corners! although you might lose some time on the straights.Make that a lot!!! Tyme, liked your review of the Hellcat. It is what it is...A heavy comfort car with lots of power for straight line jaunts. I bet it sounded mean? UH OH...the Boss is looking at me....:oops:

Last edited:
Son came by and had his creamed turkey on toast snack. He wants to go for a ride to the apple barn in Easton tomorrow to get some apples...or so he says. He also knows when we take that drive he gets to drive the Boss. Family time together is precious...as long as he don't get any speeding tickets!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
At least your not a Dolphin fan who cheered their team kicking an onside kick while leading like 33-3 or something like that against the Broncos.

Those Gints are a curse my Dad put on me. My Brother escaped somehow and is a Dallas Fan. Not much better this year.Philly seems the team to root for this year all tho they lost to Seattle last nite. Always liked the NFC better than the AFC.

Dreary day outside! Temps in the 50's but damp and wet. Still need to run the gas out of the mower....leaves can do what ever they want. Last batch will let loose soon. They're mentioning the "S" word in the seven day forecast....OH NO!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel