The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Home Alone (movie) whatever the number is up to now plus one. Hon off to visit with her Mother til Xmas eve. Son came by yesterday to pick up his laundry. We split a pizza and watched some football...nice day.....The Christmas Spirit hasn't hit me yet so far this year....first time that I can remember that happening..............??????????????

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
155613_479587253534_7030110_n.jpg

Big Black, Congrats on your centennial post! Honored to have it made here. Merry Christmas to everybody, also! They don't call this the silly season for nothing! I was out there today and it was CRAZY! Hopefully I won't have to go back out til after Christmas............

Hon scheduled to arrive back from her "hiatus" tomorrow at JFK at 4 pm! Son was in the plan to pick her up but Son's plans changed. Once She gets a shuttle ride back here, it will probably be after 7pm. I'm making deviled eggs and my world famous pasta sauce for her return. She can choose which She will rather have, as I'm sure She'll be hungry from her day long journey.....Hopefully my Christmas Spirit will return when She does!

Fabman, I hope you're feeling better from your flu episode. Winter kicking in with a vengeance around here! Low teens this AM, only low 20's today. Tomorrow might not make it to 20. Wind chills will be in the negative numbers for most of the state. Fortunately, No snowstorms on the horizon..........

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Same type of weather here, I actually thought about doing some Boss 302 “cold weather” testing this morning. Then the thought of shifting a cold MT82 changed my mind!

Can't blame you a bit Hi Pro!!! I had my Boss out for a short run yesterday. In this cold, I'm glad I have the Continental all seasons on now versus the OEM summer Perelli's. With this below normal cold weather, I don't even enjoy going out!

Still bitter cold here and snowing..no big storm ..2-3 inches, but enough to coat the roads. tomorrow comes another blast a arctic air. Time Square in NY predicts single digits when the ball comes down tomorrow night. We are averaging 20 degrees below average for the last week...Normal 39...we haven't got above the teens..This is unreal....Where is that global warming everyone is talking about???? It's so cold here that my new TMO shirts that just arrived started shivering when I took them out of the packaging.....:D

Last edited:
Their shivering because they came from California.

Same here. The Beardsley Park Zoo moved all the animals indoors yesterday for the duration of this bitter cold wave. We've have cold streaks before but never this cold and for never this long...and winter has just started..:eek:

Lot's to report...Boss was in the garage all week in 45 degree temps. Started it up today and it was a little slow cranking (it is the OEM 6yrs old battery....I know, I'm pushing my luck) The Avg MPG reading was at zero, I'm guessing that's one of the signals of a battery starting to go?Took the Boss for another long cruise and will see what happens when the coldest temps we've had arrives Friday( no higher than 10!!!!) It figures we have the coldest winter in many, many years when my battery needs all the help it can get....:(..winter storm warning in effect for a Nor'easter coming up the coast tomorrow...6"-10" snow totals expected with winds maybe exceeding 50-60 MPH..then the brutal extreme cold settles in after that. Believe it or not , we might see 40 by next Tuesday. I had a bad feeling about this winter and it appears to be materializing.............. I'm getting too old for this stuff!!!

Storm totals updated ..now 8"-14" range. With the wind thrown in, you may have a bare spot in one part of your driveway and over a 2 ft drift somewhere else. Heavy snow right now with the winds getting worse as the morning wears on. I just pray we don't lose power.First plow of the day just came by..a blessing and a curse. Now I have a wall of snow between me and the street.........I'm getting too old for this stuff!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel