The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Survived the monsoon they predicted..not as bad as they thought. Lot's of snow melted with temps in the 50's yesterday!. Back to winter today with temps sliding down to the teens tonite.Well, at least the rains washed the salt off the roads...for now...............

Steelers and Saints went down this weekend! I hate watching the Patriots go thru the playoffs every year!....and I live in New England!!!......My Giants are starting a sledding competition in New Jersey later this month..maybe they could win that?...."When I was Born, The doctor slapped my Mother"..........

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bob,

The new OEM is BXT-96R-590 - More CCAs than the BXT-96R-500.

And by the way, spent this past week in you're neck of the woods, Central MA and it makes Colorado feel like San Diego.

Came into this world as a Jersey boy - Left as a young man and can't say I miss the northeast winters.

Tyme, You just missed the HUGE artic blast that ended a week ago. Temps were 25 degrees below average day & nite. January thaw today with temps near 50!!!! New England winters never fazed me as I was growing up but now as I grow older I'm starting to fear them as strange as that sounds..........:eek:.....Still didn't replace that battery yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel