The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

By now everybody knows it will be a Pats/Eagles Super bowl. Latest line ..Pats 5.5 favorites...Where do they come up with 1/2 pts????? Eagles Love being the underdogs...Inspires & gives them something to play for and prove. I'm going out on a limb here and taking the Eagles. If my Giants could beat the Pats in the SB, Eagles have a chance as well. If Kronk comes back healthy...things could change. If Nick Foles stays as hot as he was Sunday anything is possible!

I’ll take the Pats. I’m more of a Brady fan than a Pats fan though.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Nothing worse than having to deal with an insufferable, gloating, non-English speaking Patriot fan. They need to learn to speak our language at least. I'll be rooting to the Eagles.

Another winter storm coming thru today.Starting as snow this morning, changing to sleet and ice and then finally all rain this afternoon. Hopefully not much to shovel when this is said and done. I can gauge a winter by the amount of snow that's piled up on the sides of the driveway.This winter, not bad at all, so far.....I may have just jinxed myself...Oh no!......We're not out of the woods til the middle of March.

TMO Supporting Vendors