The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep take care of yourself. Nothing more important. Good luck to your friend.

Just a reference, Joe has a Road King Harley, A 68 Olds 442, Had a '10 Camaro SS, which inspired me to get my Boss302 and has a Chevy pickup as a DD..He recently sold his vintage Triumph TR6 and bought a brand new Camaro last year......To see him now is...........................:(..Forgot to mention, He did have an older Mustang GT that he loved to do burn outs with...:)

Last edited:
Son had the Boss out yesterday with Hon riding shotgun.I like that scenario much better than Son out by Himself...For obvious reasons..I was that age Myself at one tyme...I had planned on taking the Boss today, but clouds moved in soon with a chance of showers this afternoon.I try to keep the Boss out of rain on my watch....Football......Packers struggling against Lions...Giants can ruin the Eagles Playoff hopes...Don't hold your breath on that one...same thing with Redskins at Dallas....both later games........

Just a bit of racing nostalgia from Ct. Years ago (late 60's-earlt 70's) Dad would take us (me and my brothers) to the Danbury RaceArena( Danbury State Fair grounds) on Saturday Summer nites.It was only a 1/3 mile track with modified stocks but it held us boys in awe!The grandstands were close to the track, so you could see and hear all the excitement...it was loud!!!! The thrill ended in 1981 when the Fair grounds and racetrack were sold to make way for a mall (no comment, except for money, money, money!!!!!).....I still miss those days...it took us over 45 mins to get there back then on local roads, Bot now with new highways it would be under a half hour ...............https://fundrazr.com/d1GBPf?ref=ab_3xs3PJqcpec3xs3PJqcpec

Last edited:
I’m more of a Richie Evans era guy living in earshot of Stafford.
My neighbor being the “track welder” got us youngsters the chance to go to Stafford on Friday, Riverside on Saturday and Thompson on Sunday to sell “welding insurance” to all the guys for $2?

Eventually saw the Bodines, Ron Bouchard, Steve Park, Jimmy Spencer and a laundry list of guys that ran the modified tour in the 80’s....
It’s a miracle as many tracks are still around the area

Our son's ex girlfriend came by yesterday with a gift that rattles my cage. She came by with a real, Genuine German 4 tier Christmas Carousel that her Grandmother had given her a while back. This thing is beautiful...I had never heard of these, before now, Hand painted and hand assembled!!I did a quick search on google and saw this thing goes for almost $400, new!!!......I am Flabbergasted!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors