The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Parts For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I replaced my Boss 302 radiator and mufflers about 3 months after I bought the car so they are very lightly used. The radiator is a significant upgrade over the GT stock radiator for those tracking their cars.

Boss 302 Radiator - $299 plus shipping

Boss 302 Mufflers - $249 plus shipping

bkaser90 said:
thanks, this is Bob, btw, with the blk #90 Mustang coupe you raced with @ Bridgehampton back in '97
Bob
Small world! Do you still have the in car video I gave you? A shame that race finished under yellow! That was a great drive for both of us.That was the only race I did not win at the Bridge!EMRA is a real fun group.I heard Bob the tech guy passed away.I have seen the fire truck guy Entropy racing at SCDA events now and than.Are you still driving? And what are you driving? I can't believe you figured out who I was! Very funny.Who would have thought I'd go from racing Porsches to doing Drivers schools with a Boss Mustang!I hope all is well with you.We really had some great fun racing against each other!My hats of to you on you're driving! Check out my Bridgehampton video .cry,cry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjRyFotFR9c&list=FLZqTcTpcMy3kexEtFrRiLTg&index=2&feature=plpp_video
My very best regards,Ron

Too Funny. yes I still have the coupe, but its all but retired now, only did one race w/ it last year in American Iron. I did finish in 8th place @ the Nasa Nationals in '06 with that same car, though. I just picked up my '13 Boss about 3 weeks ago, and so far met PeteInCt from these forums. I was talking to him about Watkins Glen in a few weeks, at least I might come to spectate.

Will you seperate the rotors and pads? I would be interested in just the rotors, and could pick them up @ the Glen if your gonna be there. It would be a trip to see you at the track again, Bob

btw, saw that vid, even posted in the comments, Bkaser90.

bkaser90 said:
Too Funny. yes I still have the coupe, but its all but retired now, only did one race w/ it last year in American Iron. I did finish in 8th place @ the Nasa Nationals in '06 with that same car, though. I just picked up my '13 Boss about 3 weeks ago, and so far met PeteInCt from these forums. I was talking to him about Watkins Glen in a few weeks, at least I might come to spectate.

Will you seperate the rotors and pads? I would be interested in just the rotors, and could pick them up @ the Glen if your gonna be there. It would be a trip to see you at the track again, Bob

btw, saw that vid, even posted in the comments, Bkaser90.
I'll take the pads for the right price. ;)

PJWANNABE said:
Gary, I'm thinking about the radiator...

Is it bolt on or do I need some missing parts to make it work?

Ken
It's a direct bolt-in Ken. No modifications required. A friend of mine put one in his 2011 GT and it was an easy swap he said.

TMO Supporting Vendors