The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss is on the move

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The car had an ETA I thought of April 29th based on the last colum in the VVS. If this is the case, I figured I should see some movement from Ramp 51 any time now and sure enough today it shows as:

Origin Received - Tp23 (Autoport Limited) Ramp 5P 07:48
Origin Received - Tp23 (Cassens Transport Co) Ramp 5P 07:20

Not sure what that all means, the ETA that was showing April 29th now shows April 20th, no way it will be here in two days so no sure what the ETA is at this point. Also I figured it would get shipped by rail car to Buffalo and car carrier from there as do most cars do (Mustangs included) to the local dealer.

TMO Supporting Vendors