The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sold the car unfortunately and I will miss it but I have a bunch of parts for sale.
Prices are obo and shipping is extra.

Updated and removed sold items

show and go plate non motorized 25[/b]
Front Brembo dust shields 15
Corbeau 4 point red Harness's 100!
Chrome pony Oil Cap 25
Chrome Washer cap 25
Pony Package Mats unopened in plastic 50

JLT catch can passenger side silver 60 PRICE DROP
OEM Panhard bar 20?

pm me or text 203 seven 4 seven 99 six 1

I am in CT so local pickup is obviously preferred but I will ship most things if need be.

Tyler

I do not believe the battery cover would fit with the peterson breather. If it did I would imagine it would have to be trimmed.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Cobra700 said:
Does the battery cover fit with the Peterson breather can?

I have the Peterson can mounted on the firewall by the battery and did have to trim the side of the battery cover to get it to fit properly. About one quarter of the cap shows on the side but mine is CF wrapped and barely noticeable. The trim job is very simple to do. FWIW, the judge at a National Mustang show tells me it gets points not only for the cover but for the can as well in you show in the modified catagory.

2012%20Boss%20302%20Mustang%20967_zpsvzlbn3nh.jpg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Fomoco302 said:
TS-where did you get those caps you have on the bolts for the strut tower brace? I'm showing a little rust in that area on mine. Thanks

They came as a kit with the strut tower cap. Mine are Roush and surprisingly enough, they fit with the adjustable Konis and MM caster/camber plates. I know others have bought different ones and several have had to have two of each kit modified to fit right. These Roush ones work as is.

http://www.roushperformance.com/parts/mustang-billet-strut-tower-cap-kit-black-2011-2013.html

Are you in southern CT? I'm in NY and I'm interested in the Boss springs, but only the rears. I already have the fronts on my car.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I'm interested in the Moroso coolant expansion tank if still available. I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors