The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss/ S197 specific 2015 Wall Calendar - Pics needed **HELP!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear BMO members,

I want to make a Boss/ S197 specific wall calendar using BMO member's rides. The calendar I put together will be available to you through Shutterfly once it's completed. I've never done this before, but I want to give it a shot. I'm hoping to make it nice and keep the price reasonable, but I don't know for sure how much they will end up being. Shutterfly is advertizing their 12"x12" on sale for 20.99 plus shipping and handling. Of course that's until tomorrow (12/31), but I'm sure they will have a new sale for January. Their 8"x11" is even cheaper.

Anyway, I would like to use YOUR Boss pics that are good quality/ high definition for the calendar with YOUR permission. Post your best high definition picture of your awesome Mustang. Just because you post a pic doesn't mean you are obligated to buy a calendar. I don't work for Shutterfly and I do not get any profit or benefit for this, just the pride of making a calendar with our beautiful cars and making available to anyone on here that would like one.

I am not sure if I would be able to copy a picture posted here for use in the calendar,but I can try. If that doesn't work, I will pm you with my email so you can email it to me.

Obviously, if there are a ton of submissions, I will only be able to use so many. I will try and get this done as soon as I can as the new year is upon us. Maybe next year we can do a member voting post ahead of time.

I will list your BMO forum name along with the picture (for the month), where the picture was taken (City, State) if you provide the info, year and model/ build number.

Post your best pics now, and may the best pics get picked for this year!!

GO

Re: Boss/ S197 specific 2015 Wall Calendar - High def pics needed **HELP!**

2013 Canadian Boss 302 #2334 and #482 in Race Red.
See signature below for additions to car.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't see any GHIG cars yet--I will try and get some pics this week.

Here are a few I have...:p
U37Lr4c.jpg
OWBM26s.jpg
dJkilVL.jpg

Great pics so far! I think most will work. Smilieboy, yours are too small.

Email me your picture(s) for the calendar. My email is [email protected].

Keep 'em coming

06mach1, great pic and best size wise so far. Love that unique CO!!

Noellenchris, really like the front view pic, hope it's not too narrow to use. No offense as I have and love kids too, but I won't use any pics with children in them.

If you guys can at least give my your build number that would be great. I will put the Forum name, year and build number with the pictures.

Mad Boss said:
06mach1, great pic and best size wise so far. Love that unique CO!!

Noellenchris, really like the front view pic, hope it's not too narrow to use. No offense as I have and love kids too, but I won't use any pics with children in them.

If you guys can at least give my your build number that would be great. I will put the Forum name, year and build number with the pictures.

Did you still need me to email the front view pic? It may be narrow, but you may be able to crop the top and bottom. Mine is the 2013 #3197 RR.

Also I was thinking that maybe with shutterfly, members could customize the calendars for themselves? I don't know as I haven't made a calendar yet. But I'm in either way for a calendar. Also I hope to see a nice shot of Josh's GHG's 1970/2013 Boss's. I didn't see him submit one, but I'd gladly send a calendar to him.

Chris

Thanks for putting this together.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland

some from switzerland

P1010591_zps9a979fa9.jpg

IMG_2605_zpsddd6f4d2.jpg
IMG_2604_zps404d91f2.jpg
IMG_2593_zps92f584ad.jpg

Noellenchris, your "narrow" pic actually works good. No need to resend it via email.

Buland, great pics! Thanks for your submissions!

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT

Not a Boss, just a GT track pack, but figured I'd take a stab at contributing anyways ;) I have the high resolution copies incase the ones below are at lower resolution.

L_2789t.jpg

S_2979.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_9504.jpg

DMichaels, thanks! That's why I listed it as a Boss/ S197 calendar "BMO, where all Mustangs are Boss"
Love your GT in Grabber Blue!

Alright, I've noticed that this post has about 200 views. If you are thinking about submitting a picture, do it soon. I'm going to set a deadline of January 5th at noon (PST), so that I can finish it up and have it ready for anyone to buy and begin enjoying it. :p

TMO Supporting Vendors