The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Track Attack Brake Caliphers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Want the same brakes that you used at the "Boss Track Attack"?

Here's what I've got..... I'm going in a different direction.

Service replacement for the Mustang FR500C and FR500S race car (will fit all S197 Mustangs with proper wheel)

Brembo, F40/F50 style radial mount with 40/44 pistons

Includes a pair of front calipers / hardware to attach calipers to mounting bracket and mounting brackets (the kits on ebay don't include the Caliper Bracket)

FR500S FRONT BREMBO BRAKE CALIPERS - M-2320-D (quick change pins - no pounding out pins to change pads)
FORD RACING MUSTANG FR500C CALIPER BRACKET - M-2134-R (This is the part that's hard to find and makes this all work together)

DSCF9119.jpg

$850.00 + shipping to your door

Pads are not included; Use a FMSI D810, D968 pad or the Ford Racing M-2001-R (About $300.00)

Hoses not included; Use hoses from a GT500/Track Pak/Boss 302 (you can reuse your stock hoses)

Hats/Rotors not included; Use the Girodisc 2pc floating front rotors for Ford FR500S ($1000.00 for a pair)
(http://www.girodisc.com/FR500S_c_979.html)

So for $2,150.00 you can have the same brake package as the Boss 302 "Track Attack" cars.

Parts are located in Valrico, FL

Doug

OH? When I attended the rears were the same as the stock Boss 302's.

Got any pics? I like to see what they went with.

If you try and buy this as a kit from other vendors you're looking at $3,000 for the fronts. So $2,150 isn't so bad.

TMO Supporting Vendors