The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brembo sport slotted 14" rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I have a brand new pair of 14" Brembo Sport Slotted rotors for sale. Since I am committed to running the 15" brakes I plan on selling my 14" sized brakes.
Rotors are zinc washed and slotted only. 31mm thickness.
Picture shows Brembo rotor on left next to Ford OEM 15" rotor. Price $375 for the pair + $25 shipping in the USA. Sorry no Canada shipping, too expensive.
Steve
DSC_0004-1_zps61ac7e46.jpg

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I can't remember but what's the size of our Brembos? Also, could these go on the rear? I don't know much about brakes, so this would help.

ufnavy06 said:
I can't remember but what's the size of our Brembos? Also, could these go on the rear? I don't know much about brakes, so this would help.

As Steve said the front rotors in our cars are 14 inch or 355 mm. The rear rotors are 11.8 inches. For future use if you search for replacement rotors online our sizes match the pre-13 Shelby's or GT's with the Brembo brake package. When the Boss first came out this was the only way to search for rotors but it seems now many suppliers have updated their databases to include the Boss as Mustang sub-model.

TMO Supporting Vendors