The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Castrol edge on sale at advance auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
cosm3os said:
I cleaned the place out on Friday!

Haha nice. Thought about doing the same... Only bought 10 quarts as of this morning. Might go for another round a bit later today tho... Have to let them know I can't pick up till next weekend tho

drano38

Wayne
Local store had 10 quarts, but I had them order more.
I'll have a total of 36 quarts on Thursday when they're supply truck brings the rest.
He was more than willing to let me buy all I wanted.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
drano38 said:
Local store had 10 quarts, but I had them order more.
I'll have a total of 36 quarts on Thursday when they're supply truck brings the rest.
He was more than willing to let me buy all I wanted.

Nice! Hard to pass on a good deal

gleek48

Tapatalk User
At 2 for 1, how much is it for a quart?

Amazon has a $10 off coupon for a pack of 6. You can get 6 quarts for under $40 shipped.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel