The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

cheaper service manual available: USD 22.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Spain
I think I found a good deal on this, though the years available is limited to 2018+ it might look like:

- Ford Mustang and GT350 Shelby Mustang PDF Workshop Service & Repair Manual 2019-2021

- Ford Mustang PDF Workshop Service & Repair Manual 2018-2019

https://www.easymanuals.co.uk/?s=ford+mustang&product_cat=ford&post_type=product

EUR 19.94, and apply the discount code "10NEW" for EUR 1.99 off, for a total of EUR 17.95 (around USD 22).

I bought the "Ford Mustang and GT350 Shelby Mustang PDF Workshop Service & Repair Manual 2019-2021". It's 14,559 pages in a 564 MB PDF.

Not sure why this place is so much cheaper than other sites I've seen, but from a cursory look through the manual, looking at the procedure for removing wheel hub, I don't see anything suspicious or missing compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

I note that the "Owners Manual" part of the PDF says it's a March 2018 printing, but some of the pages that are part of the work shop manual have a "Procedure revision date" of 2020, so I'm thinking it's fine anyway. The owners manual is possibly a few years old (not sure why), but that's available for free from Ford anyway, so I haven't cared to ask why.

They also have a "Custom VIN Number" manual option costing EUR 66.49. I have no idea if that will allow the creation and download of a manual for other years, or for the GT500, but might be worth a try.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Mustang shop manual from the UK? Better know your bonnet from your boot, and not mistake your gudgeon pin for your trunnion. At least the fasteners should be metric, so you don't need to pull out your Whitworth wrenches. British Car Terms (team.net)

All kidding aside, the official, copyrighted, shop manual is available from Helm. As far as I know, all others are pirated copies. Having worked in a few industries rampant with income loss due to piracy, I prefer to support the legal vendor, but each person can make their own judgement.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Thanks a bunch, and can confirm it works stateside. Been looking for something like this for a bit, certainly beats hitting things with the mini sledge and using the cutting wheel all the time.

1612861663033.png

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Spain
All kidding aside, the official, copyrighted, shop manual is available from Helm. As far as I know, all others are pirated copies. Having worked in a few industries rampant with income loss due to piracy, I prefer to support the legal vendor, but each person can make their own judgement.

I agree with you and I would not want to pay for pirated stuff myself either, but I'm sure Ford would have them shut down quickly if they were selling illegal copies. It looks like they have been in business for several years, they are easy to find, and thus I don't think this is pirated.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Fresno, ca
I think I found a good deal on this, though the years available is limited to 2018+ it might look like:

- Ford Mustang and GT350 Shelby Mustang PDF Workshop Service & Repair Manual 2019-2021

https://www.easymanuals.co.uk/?s=ford+mustang&product_cat=ford&post_type=product

EUR 19.94, and apply the discount code "10NEW" for EUR 1.99 off, for a total of EUR 17.95 (around USD 22).

I bought the "Ford Mustang and GT350 Shelby Mustang PDF Workshop Service & Repair Manual 2019-2021". It's 14,559 pages in a 564 MB PDF.

Not sure why this place is so much cheaper than other sites I've seen, but from a cursory look through the manual, looking at the procedure for removing wheel hub, I don't see anything suspicious or missing compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

I note that the "Owners Manual" part of the PDF says it's a March 2018 printing, but some of the pages that are part of the work shop manual have a "Procedure revision date" of 2020, so I'm thinking it's fine anyway. The owners manual is possibly a few years old (not sure why), but that's available for free from Ford anyway, so I haven't cared to ask why.

They also have a "Custom VIN Number" manual option costing EUR 66.49. I have no idea if that will allow the creation and download of a manual for other years, or for the GT500, but might be worth a try.

Just found this. Ordered. Thank you, so much!
I spent an hour trying to find the correct order to bleed my brakes LOL

Exp. Type
Circle Track
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Hungary

Hi, could you please do me a favor and look up in the manual how to torque the cylinder head bolts and the connecting rod bolts for the 5.2L voodoo engine? I would very much appreciate your help. I screen shot would be wonderful or just the actual numbers what power to apply on the wrench for these 1 bolt types. Thanks a lot!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel