The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chin Motorsports at Road America August 22-23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
Ran Road America this last weekend 8), but only got 5 sessions due to car issues :(. It's a spectacular track in a great location. Was thinking that I need to return this season, then today I get the following e-mail from Chin:
----------------------
Do you love Road America?​ ​Chin Motorsports ​is returning to Road America in 2015 with ​two prime dates, on July 20 (Mon), following the HAWK vintage race, and the 3rd weekend in August: 8/22-23 (Sat/Sun), the weekend before the NASCAR and Trans Am race.

For our 2015 Road America events - "One Free with Three"! Recruit 3 track buddies to sign up for the event, and YOUR ENTRY is FREE! To get credit for your referral, the driver should email [email protected] with your name once they are registered.

But wait, we're not done yet.... register for ALL 3 days at Road America with Chin Motorsports (July 20 & August 22-23), and get 50% off your next Chin Motorsports Road America entry in 2016!
-----------
I will likely go to the August event -- Any other BMO members who sign up let me know -- if we get a total of 4, the free entry gives us each 25% off.

TMO Supporting Vendors