The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you!

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Complete 2013 Boss 302 audio system upgrade

Just replacing the stock speakers in my Boss made a huge difference. Maybe look for a single aftermarket amp.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Pix of the new eXcelon head unit upgrade coming. Coupled with the Kenwood HD dashcam that you can see live through the head unit is pretty awesome.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Dash cam records to itself, the head unit just provides video display.

46770929355_5987de490c_h.jpg

40720687143_30589be205_h.jpg

Demo of the head unit recorded on my iPhone Xs. Download link will expire May 23, 2019.

Need to upload some static images for the menus, and figure out how to apply the EQ settings for various sources. You need a pilot's license to operate this thing!

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0vNLC6aYKJN7bn01To-0k2Fvg

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I am curious if @ace72ace has any photos with additional details on how and where he installed the crossovers? I saw you mentioned Velcro attachment and zip ties for certain aspects, but would like to know more. As you noted, there is not much space behind the panel so a proven location and mount would be great to know going into this project.

I will be keeping the OEM navigation I installed a couple of years back and adding the premium panels with the Kappa setup you recommended and likely an AudioControl LC-6.1200 amp and DSP. Still trying to decide on the 8” woofer. May use a matching ohm speaker from a home tower unit if that style is still in short supply.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel