The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have only seen one on the road up until now and I saw two yesterday within five minutes of each other, a RR and a Grabber Blue.

Almost a year and half now in my little SE MN town about an hour from the Twin Cities - I have not seen another Boss here, on the highways, in the TC or Rochester MN to date. I'd imagine it is only a matter of time tho

ace72ace said:
Zero in the wild here in southern NH, & MA. Maybe all the idiots who were willing to pay the silly 5-10k ADMs every single stealership tacked on last year have them locked in museum storage? Most notable 2012 I saw was a grabber blue GT coming the opposite way down a rural single lane road last spring. First time I had ever seen that color too, and to this day I still remember how awesome it looked.

I look forward to doling out my own Boss memories to the general public when I get my Race Red this fall. ;D

Seen none in Mass so far. Mine is grabber blue in Acton/Bedford mass area. Keep an eye out

I saw this same Race Red Boss again ----- this time in Lowe's parking lot in Allen, Texas. I waited for the owner....got tired of waiting.. Went in to get my stuff and came out and heard a rumble and it was driving away --- darn it.

What: 2013 Race Red (Five Star Ford License Plate frame)
Where: Lowes parking lot in Allen, Texas
When: 10/28/12 @ 12:15pm CDT.

I saw 13 of them at the Forest Lane Haunted Cruise back on Oct. 20th. It was a great turn-out and we had a great time getting to know the other BOSS owners. It was quite a site to seen 10 or so BOSS's cruising down Forest Lane together.

Here is a link to some of the pictures from the cruise.

http://www.bossmustangownersassociation.com/Coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=7

Slideshow here -

http://www.bossmustangownersassociation.com/Coppermine/displayimage.php?album=7&pid=162&slideshow=5000#top_display_media

Any other Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW)area owners out there?

Send me a PM and I'll add you to my contact list for any other BOSS get togethers.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
I have seen two in the Jacksonville, Fl area. One is CO with black stripes and the other is RR with white stripes.

hi, new to forum, just bought a 2013 SBY boss. got rid of a 2004 lightning to get the boss.

i have seen one boss at the shop that worked on the lightning. it was a CO 2012 boss.

now the strage things is that her boss in #698 and my boss is #698. how weird is that? both 698 but one is a 12 and one is a 13 and both are from san antonio and we know each other.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
FLGator said:
I have seen two in the Jacksonville, Fl area. One is CO with black stripes and the other is RR with white stripes.

Where are you in Jax? My CO/B is in storage at my in-laws in Mandarin but my dad's RR/B is roaming around St. John's county. If you go to the Fruit Cove cruise-in that happens every 2 Saturday evenings at SR 13 and Race track (cruise-in on a road named race track, how appropriate), there are a few that routinely show up there.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
ufnavy06,

I sent you a PM. It is possible we have met at a couple of shows/cruise-ins.

TMO Supporting Vendors