The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Besides my car , a friend of mine has a 2012 race red Boss in Latrobe Pa , there is also a 2012 black and red LS thats always parked at the steel plant , and someone else just bought a 2013 school bus yellow Boss in the Latrobe/derry area.

Early in 2012 I saw 1 OB in Destin, Fl. Last weekend went to Weekly Panhandle Cruisers Show N Shine in Pensacola, Florida and there was a 2013 SBY there. A OB drove through the parking lot but didn't stop. I had the only Black LS there. There is a SBY at the local dealer here in Panama City, FL and 1 Black LS at the Ford Dealer in Fort Walton Beach, FL.

Not counting co workers who have them. 4 in the wild, Red 2012, in Port Arthur TX about 3 weeks ago, White 2013 in PAR TX in May, Blue 2012 in Sugar Land in May, and a SBY Laguna in Katy in June. At work I know of 4 other people with current bosses, 3 - 2013's and 1 - 2012.

I guess I can add a few more to my initial post, Within the past month I saw one in pleasant hill, and another kona blue one in pacifica. So now it makes 3

I am in the Central Shenandoah Valley, I have seen one other 2013 BOSS in race red, I met the guy who bought it. We both showed up at the selling dealer the same day, both trading in Corvettes, he pulled the trigger, I didn't. I wanted a Yellow, and my wife insisted I find one in yellow. I searched, found one in NOVA, the dealer gave me "D" plan pricing on the car, and a great trade on the 'Vette. (And I know, D plan is not offered on the BOSS, but that is what I paid, no lie) so, imagine that, I made out BETTER listening to my WIFE, go figure?

BOSS BUS said:
I am in the Central Shenandoah Valley, I have seen one other 2013 BOSS in race red, I met the guy who bought it. We both showed up at the selling dealer the same day, both trading in Corvettes, he pulled the trigger, I didn't. I wanted a Yellow, and my wife insisted I find one in yellow. I searched, found one in NOVA, the dealer gave me "D" plan pricing on the car, and a great trade on the 'Vette. (And I know, D plan is not offered on the BOSS, but that is what I paid, no lie) so, imagine that, I made out BETTER listening to my WIFE, go figure?
I find my wife to be scary that way sometimes. :) Of course she didn't want me to get my Boss ether, so that was scary too. Now she's OK with it. Her idea of a car is a people mover not an adrenalin pumper.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
We have a lot in Buffalo, Rochester area, and when I got to Empire Dragway there's 4 to 5, 4 that race and one in parking lot.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I saw a GHIG, my first '13 in the wild, yesterday on I-295 (Buckman bridge) in Jacksonville coming home from work. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of us next to each other with the two loudest colors from each year.

One - a 2013 RR driving through my very rural neighborhood - not where I would expect.

Saw another - a 2013 PW - at the dealership where I purchased mine. It belonged to an employee.

This is going to sound weird but in our little area of the Northwest Florida Panhandle (Pensacola to Destin) and with the 3 Mustang clubs that I go to show and shines plus car shows with, I have counted a total of 14 Boss 302's so far in this area. Must be all the military bases around this area.
2012's
1 - Yellow Blaze (Pensacola)
1 - Kona Blue (Pensacola)
2 - Black/Red LS (Pensacola)
1- Racing Red (Pensacola)
1- Performance W (Gulf Breeze)
1- Competiton O (Fort Walton Beach)
1- Black/Red LS (Fort Walton Beach)
1- Silver/Red LS (Crestview)
2013's
1- Black/Silver LS (Pensacola)
1- Grabber Blue (Pensacola)
1- GTHIG (Navarre)
1- Black/Silver LS (dealer FWB)
1- PW (Milton)

Most ever at once for me last weeked. One red, white, blue, and an LS. Four including mine. I was suprised because it was an unlikely event for so many. The event was the University of VARA at Buttonwillow Raceway Ca. I was support instructor for a friends kid first time ever on the track so I did not get to track mine. Two of the Boss's got a lot of track time and seemed to be having a blast. Two of my racing friends that were in car instructing tracked me down to tell me how impressed they are with the Bosse's balance and grunt. These guys are hard core racers. Kind of funny a 2012 GT was in front of them every time I watched. The guy was driving the snot out of it and entertained the instructors along pit wall watching. Great dive DUDE. Also watched a realy good driver in a Scion hatchbach take down a Z06.

I saw only my fourth Boss in the wild on my way home this evening. It was a White 2013 heading south on HWY 99 just north of I-5. Anyone here?

1 2013 BOSS clone in Tewksbury MA (no side pipes, grill, steering wheel). Nothing else in the 4 months I have had mine. dealer allocations here are quite limited though and it is winter car season.

TMO Supporting Vendors