The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boss1601 said:
I'm in Acton. In westford a lot but not at BBC IN BOSS ever. I keep looking but not finding. Did see what I think was a CO BOSS on route 2 in devens last year. I was in my wife's Prius. He didn't notice me.

Did a work car "show" today during lunch. BOSS made some new friends.

Hey Boss1601, you just made your post number 302.

Yesterday while stopped at a traffic light on rt 60 in Malden, Ma. I saw a Kona Blue Boss in one of the bay's of the Century Autobody shop. The shop's doors were open so I was able to get a glimpse as I drove by in traffic. I didn't see any major damage. I hope it doesn't belong to anyone here.

Grant 302 said:
Spotted a RR '13 southbound on the 5 today at about 9:50a.

Found this parked next to mine after taking my girls out to dinner:

That was me! Finding a good spot in that garage is challenging at times..finding one next to another boss was a nice bonus haha.

17797904822_ba35533bff_z.jpg

Was visiting my parents in North Bay, ON and saw this SBY with a dealer plate on it. Holy crap was it loud and awesome, probably a Borla Stinger. My daughter (who is a Boss nut) loved the tone, not so much my wife, she thinks I need to grow up.

image.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Nas302 said:
That was me! Finding a good spot in that garage is challenging at times..finding one next to another boss was a nice bonus haha.

;D I was glad you did! Sorry I missed your post! :( I was scrambling to get ready for Laguna Seca last week. There's a 'Ford Only' meet at Hillbank on Sat. 5/30 from 8 to noon, since you're local. PM me if you have questions or want more details.

And on the way there, I saw a RR '12 headed east on the 46 toward Lost Hills. That was on Thursday 5/21 at about 3pm. Anybody here?

I am visiting San Diego for this week and I have found a SBY 2013 Boss, just like mine, parked in a driveway in Chula Vista! You made my day Sir!

I saw quite a few this past Saturday in Tahoe at the 6th Annual Snakes at the Lake event.

I think we had a total of 12 302's on hand, 4 of which were Laguna Seca's. You count them...

http://justphotographyvallejo.smugmug.com/Snakes-to-lakes/i-D2Kj2tS

We showed those Shelby guys who was BOSS!

SeattleBoss

TrackAttack 9-23-13
15 new Boss cars at our 35th annual Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, WA yesterday. By the time I got over to them with the camera a few had already left. There are three more behind the trees. It was a great show, but it hit about 95 degrees by mid-afternoon.

New%20Bosses%20at%20Roundup%202015_zpscva77eqc.jpg

Would have been funny set up to Race Red, Comp Orange, SBY, GHIG, Grabber Blue, Kona Blue, and ... ahem, Plum Crazy Challenger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my spies sent me this photo from Friday Sept 4, on Hwy 401 in Toronto Canada. Probably heading to Mosport for a track event. With the 67 on the rear, my guess would be, that is the Boss production number. Looks like New York plates. Wonder if they are a BMO member or someone here knows them.

image.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
RR2334 said:
One of my spies sent me this photo from Friday Sept 4, on Hwy 401 in Toronto Canada. Probably heading to Mosport for a track event. With the 67 on the rear, my guess would be, that is the Boss production number. Looks like New York plates. Wonder if they are a BMO member or someone here knows them.

image.jpg

Finally, a purpose for a Chevrolet Silverado! Wonder if they will make it home?

Dave
2HP

TMO Supporting Vendors