The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I saw one on Thursday driving home from base. It was a GHIG with plates that said RIP LS. I tried to mess around with him on the way home but traffic was just to heavy. Anyone here own that car?

Also about two months ago going through the Midtown tunnel I passed either a CO or RR 2012 and we got on it a little through the tunnel. Not sure if anyone here owns that one.

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
Saw the same 2013 SBY 2x today on Merrick Ave, Merrick Long Island. On my way to the bank and on my way back.. approx 1:00 pm. I flicked my brights a few time in my Wht 2013 Impreza DD. Anyone from here???

Only one I've seen not at a dealer was a PW 2013 in a driveway a month before I bought mine. Pretty much cemented my decision to buy one. Have yet to see any 2012's.

My 2013 SBY, and a 2013 Race Red (which I nearly bought). Pretty sad, in the Central Shenandoah Valley of VA, trucks are King. You will see a nice car here and there on a cruise night, hopefully this year I may catch a 2012 Boss. From what I understand, a 2012 was sold 45 miles from me in Harrisonburg. It seems many of these cars were sold online, and then removed from the valley. My son's dealership had a 2013 Black LS (with a $5K ADM, yeah, the dealer is a putz) it went to Tenessee.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel