The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikdfasst said:
Took my 2012 Boss to Pickering yesterday to have a Borla axle back system installed. Passed a 2013 GHIG Boss on Highway 401 near 407 ETR cut-off. Also saw 2012 LS in the shop getting ready for a dyno run. Didn't have time to wait to see what his results were!
Saw several Boss 302s last week at the 2013 Mustang Stampede in Oakville, Ontario.
Kind of the same topic.....Can you post some good quality pictures of your 1 of 1 Boss. Saw some pictures about 2 years ago and they looked like cell phone pictures and would love to see the Yellow Blaze with White stripes in a high resolution picture.

Today on the N.W. side of the Baltimore beltway I must have see the rarest Boss of all time, it was a 2012 race red convertible, LOL. I was on the innerloop they were on the outerloop so it was at a distance but I could spot a race red a mile away. Sticker's on the hood and side with black rims, spoiler and a ragtop. Had to laugh, looked convincing for anyone that doesn't know better. Wish I could have gotten a pic.

I've seen a few here in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, a white 2012 at a show last week, a GHIG 2013, same show, a 2013 SBY 2013 twin to my car around Staunton VA, and a RR 2013 I was considering buying. Another Corvette owner traded his 'Vette in on it after I decided against the purchase. What was ironic was I had a Corvette there for trade as well!

How about 11 of them.

A64F6240_zpsd5cbaa69.jpg

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
On my epic road trip to Ohio, I spotted one on Monday the 19th in either South Carolina or Georgia on I-95, Yellow Blaze 2012. Today at around 1:30 p.m. on my way back I spied a Kona Blue 2012 maybe 30 miles or so outside of Columbia. Was that any of you guys?

Once again I saw a candy-apple red convertible with a white Boss GT stripe. Pulled up next to him and rev'ed it a little, he just starred at me and I had to chuckle and moved on. This is the seconded one so far.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Saw a PW eastbound on I-10 near Tallahassee, Florida around 10AM today.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
haven't seen any lately. kinda strange. The only one I have seen in the last month has been the 302s on the showroom floor at Walnut Creek Ford.

I saw a 2013 GHIG Boss tonight on northbound Telegraph in Taylor, Michigan. I first noticed it coming up from behind me, and it didn't have the stripes on the front fascia. But it did have a manufacturer plate on it!

jersey jay said:
Not a one here in Jersey.

I only seen one in Jersey my 2013 LS but now I have aken all my cars to my other home in Ohio and I haven't seen any here except mine! I love that! Same for my 2007 Shelby also not one !

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel