The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S650 Darkhorse R Mustang Challenge Car #58 Build Thread Profile - S650 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Please read all the way down. Please PM me with request for shirt, size and shipping preference. We are finalizing this batch by Tuesday May 21 so we can ship out for the 1st event at Mid Ohio on June 7-9. Cost as noted is $47+ actual shipping, or we can drop off at the events or at the NWSC event at Road America July 4-6.

In response to the exciting response to the Mustang Challenge Series participation by Smither Racing Car #58 we are pleased to announce the availability of a LIMITED amount Team 58 specific sublimated dyed polo shirts. These shirts will be very close to the rendering I previewed, with some nice touches to make them Nick Smither specific. Cost is estimated to be $47 with shipping available at actual cost, or we can hold and deliver to one of the scheduled race weekends or possibly at Road America for the NWSC event July 4-6.
I would ask that you respond to the thread with the size and whether you want shipping or pick up only. Sizes are men's S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL. We will follow up with a private message to confirm shipping address, final cost and payment. Venmo and Pay Pal friends and family will be accepted for shipped orders, cash in person will also be ok. We are doing this as a pass through only so please, if you are committed great, if not we will be stuck with excess inventory.
Requests must be in by Tuesday May 21 at 4:00pm ET to ensure delivery prior to Round 1 at Mid Ohio June 7-9.
Thank you to all for your enthusiastic response to our fledgling program in the big leagues.
Go 58!!
For those who may want more than one please note we are limiting the offer to one at this time, but may revisit based on demand.
RENDERING IS NOT THE FINAL SHIRT, WE WILL HAVE FINAL RENDERING PRIOR TO PAYMENT REQUESTNick shirt.png

Please read all the way down. Please PM me with request for shirt, size and shipping preference. We are finalizing this batch by Tuesday May 21 so we can ship out for the 1st event at Mid Ohio on June 7-9. Cost as noted is $47+ actual shipping, or we can drop off at the events or at the NWSC event at Road America July 4-6.

In response to the exciting response to the Mustang Challenge Series participation by Smither Racing Car #58 we are pleased to announce the availability of a LIMITED amount Team 58 specific sublimated dyed polo shirts. These shirts will be very close to the rendering I previewed, with some nice touches to make them Nick Smither specific. Cost is estimated to be $47 with shipping available at actual cost, or we can hold and deliver to one of the scheduled race weekends or possibly at Road America for the NWSC event July 4-6.
I would ask that you respond to the thread with the size and whether you want shipping or pick up only. Sizes are men's S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL. We will follow up with a private message to confirm shipping address, final cost and payment. Venmo and Pay Pal friends and family will be accepted for shipped orders, cash in person will also be ok. We are doing this as a pass through only so please, if you are committed great, if not we will be stuck with excess inventory.
Requests must be in by Tuesday May 21 at 4:00pm ET to ensure delivery prior to Round 1 at Mid Ohio June 7-9.
Thank you to all for your enthusiastic response to our fledgling program in the big leagues.
Go 58!!
For those who may want more than one please note we are limiting the offer to one at this time, but may revisit based on demand.
RENDERING IS NOT THE FINAL SHIRT, WE WILL HAVE FINAL RENDERING PRIOR TO PAYMENT REQUESTView attachment 95534
I would like a large. I will need it shipped.

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
The first race is in a few weeks and you don't have the car yet? Ford isn't giving you guys much time to break it in.

TMO Supporting Vendors