The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S650 Darkhorse R Mustang Challenge Car #58 Build Thread Profile - S650 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I was always an XL until last year. Not being able to walk half of last year and back surgery added another X.
I completely understand, believe me.
I am looking at the positives. If I was a Small I would probably have to drive something like a Miata and I hate Miatas.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
@Black Boss are you guys allowed to use an auto blip module or does everyone just heel toe? Being a spec series I’m assuming the only thing you can change are tire pressures and alignment and maybe brake pads?

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
Doood... they have spec brake fluid

@Black Boss are you guys allowed to use an auto blip module or does everyone just heel toe? Being a spec series I’m assuming the only thing you can change are tire pressures and alignment and maybe brake pads?
Car has rev match and it works very well. Minimum tyre pressures and max camber are specified and checked. A limited range of spring rates are allowed and damper settings are adjustable.

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
So Cal

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang day late on a large shirt, I have not been on here as much since every day has been working with contractors to get things done from the tornado. So cool for Nick and great he is working with the great guys at Capaldi. Hopefully I can get a shirt the next time around as I will likely be awake by then. The one consolation I have is that I had the first roof replaced on the block and I will also be the first one with all the major issues repaired by next week when my deck gets done.

So cool to see Nick doing well and proud to have run with him on track a couple of times .................I have a very good image of what his tailights look like , ha!

TMO Supporting Vendors