The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Discounted MSRP on a new BOSS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was determined and able to pay MSRP for my '13 GB. (1 of 14.. Thanks PTRocks).
Like many of you, I've kept tabs on the market. I see a MD dealer offering a $6K discount on a new 2013! If real, that amazing. Bob Bell ford in Maryland. Is is happening elsewhere that anyone has noticed?

http://www.bobbellford.com/2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Baltimore-MD/vd/14007396

I looked more closely and all 2013 Mustangs are discounted. May be a gimmick or someone may be about to great deal. Started the post to highlight this dealer, but to also explore if the 2013 prices were softening in other areas. I'm still seeing used prices quite high. Very little on hand though in Massachusetts.

Well, I can certainly vouch for bob bell ford in gathersburg md. I bought my 7 mile LS/ school bus yellow for 4,000 under msrp during Presidents' Day weekend last month. They are the real deal and was the best price an LS could be purchased for last month. I researched the entire east coast!
They had a GHIG boss and probably traded with another dealer and ended up with the 188 mile SBY boss.

It's a new car. The car was ordered by and delivered to Keller Bros. Motor Company in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. I'm sure it's a dealer swap.

I justed checked both OASIS and the tracking system, and neither have been updated indicating it was sold, yet. It could take a few days to be updated, or the price was to good to be true.....

jmbboss302 said:
I justed checked both OASIS and the tracking system, and neither have been updated indicating it was sold, yet. It could take a few days to be updated, or the price was to good to be true.....

I'm the one that talked to the dealer. I didn't even mention price, I just asked about the boss they had for sale and they told me it sold Saturday. Would be awesome if it didn't sell since it's such a sweet price. Looking into a more local GHIG now.

jmbboss302 said:
You have access to transaction price? Very cool. Do you need a vin or just model/ dealer?

Overall, via cars.com I'm seeing a reduction in available BOSS cars. Was very surprised to see such a discount advertised

No access to price info. But, I just looked it up again, and now it's showing it's Warranty Start Date as March 18, 2013.

TMO Supporting Vendors