The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Duane's "fastest times at VIR" Playlist....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duane Black

Curbs go brrrppp
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Durham, NC
I've had the idea for awhile... never did much til now, but I thought it might help.

I've run VIR for 7 years now (wow... I'm getting old...) and have run it with 4 different tire compounds, 2 sets of springs, and different heights of tires since I would say I could drive more/less the limit about 4 years ago.

This playlist might help one see the difference some mods and tires make... particilarly the jump to race slicks or the impacts of proper gearing.

VIR - Fastest Lap Times (different tires, mods, etc): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi_MoDa3Id4Kyg9SX10_c7OvsInEEavLv

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel