The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Early Christmas Present for Whoever replies first (and really needs them) S197 plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I purchased a set of bolt on jacking plates several years ago from a fellow Boss owner on this forum (yes, they are still for sale on the forum, that’s how good they are and a testament to the quality of his work). I never installed them and went with full length jacking rails instead. As such, these have been sitting on a shelf, never used, not a scratch on them, still wrapped in the box they were sent in...including the bolts and the instructions...black in color.

I would like to offer them up to someone that can really use them...all I ask in return is that somewhere down the road you “pay it forward” to someone else....wether with a part they might need or a helping hand with a project.

So whoever sends me a “I’d like them and will be more than happy to pay it forward someday” reply, I’ll get them sent out to you. I’ll even pay the postage, United States only tho.

Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

Since Drlee50’s reply didn’t say he wanted them they are going to TMSBOSS. Hopefully that was Drlee50’s intent....don’t want to upset anyone.

TMSBOSS if you would pm me where you want them sent I’ll get them out to you.

Very cool gesture.

TMO Supporting Vendors