The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EBC Brakes Cars/Bikes & Coffee - 40 Year Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
The firm’s Cars & Coffee/Bikes & Coffee events at its Northampton headquarters went down a storm
EBC Brakes recently threw open the doors to its imposing World Headquarters in Northampton, UK, for a weekend of very special public events to help celebrate its 40th successful year in business.

Cars & Coffee took place on Saturday, 13 May, whilst Bikes & Coffee descended on the venue on Sunday, 14 May, both of which allowing customers and enthusiasts the chance to gather in this unique setting and enjoy refreshments while talking to EBC staff and other like-minded individuals.

1684358777637.jpeg

Both events benefitted from the likes of a Really Awesome Coffee stall, food from Burger Boulevard and even an ice cream van, with EBC Brakes’ booth unsurprisingly busy throughout the weekend, showcasing the latest high-performance braking products for both two- and four-wheeled machinery.

With almost 300 vehicles attending each day, the HQ’s car park areas were jam-packed for show-goers to check out. Highlights from the Cars & Coffee show included various EBC-supported race cars, Leighton Vans’ VW Transporter with EBC’s all-new 6-piston Apollo Big Brake Kit proudly on show, and a fleet of supercars courtesy of Petrolheadonism. For the Bikes & Coffee event, the arrival of a troop of Harley Davidsons from local EBC stockist, Northants V-Twin, really was a special moment for onlookers to enjoy.

– Please check out the official videos and a selection of official images from both events below. To view all official images and download them at your leisure, please click here.

– Thank you to all who attended and made each event so memorable. Stay tuned as EBC Brakes continues to commemorate its 40th birthday throughout 2023.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
The firm’s Cars & Coffee/Bikes & Coffee events at its Northampton headquarters went down a storm
Looks like you had a great time!! What's the saying?? "Two peoples separated by a Common Language" I assume "Went down a Storm" is a good thing?? LOL

I am trying to decide between your 11's or 21's for the front of my Boss. Suggestions??

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Looks like you had a great time!! What's the saying?? "Two peoples separated by a Common Language" I assume "Went down a Storm" is a good thing?? LOL

I am trying to decide between your 11's or 21's for the front of my Boss. Suggestions??
haha yes, went down a storm is a good thing in the British expressionisms.

The SR-21s a very aggressive pad, with the SR-11s being a bit more 'manageable' and controllable, it depends what you are used to and what you like?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Having used both I would suggest the 11s, as noted they are a bit more manageable , but the initial bite is still beyond amazing! You will readjust your technique some as they come on super quickly, but they also have been great on the street -- no squealing. They are dramatic, because they are touchy at first though once I got used to them I prefer them as you don't question brake pedal feel since it is always there.

TMO Supporting Vendors