The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EBC Brakes Enjoys Another Successful Ford Fair Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
The UK team spent the day at Silverstone Circuit for the huge Ford-specific show
EBC Brakes recently hosted a trade stand at Ford Fair – one of the UK’s largest Ford-based car shows – when the event descended on the iconic Silverstone Circuit in early August.

hatsApp-Image-2023-08-13-at-10.17.43-1-copy-scaled.jpg

Across the course of the day, the stand saw hundreds of dedicated Ford fans pay a visit and speak to the EBC staff about the latest high-performance braking components available for various Ford-badged models.
The stand also proudly housed two very special Fords for the duration: a Gulf-liveried Ford GT40, and EBC’s ‘Ultimate Fiesta Build’ project car which was won by Delmi Evans in during the project’s climactic charity auction – with Delmi proudly still owning the car to this day.

WhatsApp-Image-2023-08-13-at-10.17.40-copy-scaled.jpg

The EBC team would like to thank all who came to the stand. You can catch EBC at plenty of events around the globe for the remainder of 2023, including Petrolheadonism Live (16-17 September, Knebworth House, UK), SEMA (31 October – 3 November, Las Vegas, USA) and EICMA (7-12 November, Milan, Italy).

WhatsApp-Image-2023-08-13-at-10.17.57-copy-scaled.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Impressive display and cool that EBC is going all out for a big expansion in the US. I will have to say after using at least 10 different brands of brake pads over the years my experience with your newer brake pads have been an eye opener. I know on my next vehicle I am very likely to slap on a set of SR11s or one of the RP Series pads for the track!

TMO Supporting Vendors