The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Ended up with a 2013 Z06 ehhhh.

Froggy47

TMO Advanced
Southern CA
Hi all,

Thanks for all the friendly advice & answers during my search. As in the subject box I ended with a 2013 triple black 3lz Z06 8k miles. Orlando dealer auction. However I may still post from time to time as the GT350 still makes my pulse beat faster. I may need to have both.

Maybe see you SoCal guys on a track this season after I set it up.

Cheers!

Froggy

I'll be doing some videos on my YT channel froggy's garage if you want a peek

:)

Froggy47

TMO Advanced
Southern CA
Here is the Black 2013 z06 getting aligned by me, I used Smart Strings/Camber for like 20 years. This system is awesome, easier, quicker just as accurate. Post questions on my YT video if you have any & still got my eye out for a Shelby in the garage.

More Z video. This includes the day I got it delivered

Cheers! If anyone decides to get this alignment system, mention Froggy and you'll save some.

Last edited:

Froggy47

TMO Advanced
Southern CA
Hi 302bob, I'm Bob also, :)

Since I always attend to mechanical before cosmetic it's usually got a nice "patina" of dust & fingerprints but runs with the big boys just fine. Nothing like smoking an older Lambo, or Ferrari to put a smile on your face. I had to attend to a couple of things when I got it, starter get's cooked by the 427 so installed a new one with tons of insulation. Had 8k miles when I got it. For autox/track new 11x18 and 13x18 rims fill up the wheel wells. I have a 95 octane tune for fun days & back to 91 for dd. Big bars & the alignment I show in the video & that's all "so far". Maybe some Katech heads for xmas? I'll keep it and my 2004 Commemorative until end 2020, then maybe the Shelby or a c7zr1.

Happy holidays everyone!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Rocklin, CA
HPDE
5-10 Years
Lots of fun, no doubt. I have a couple of Vette buddies, so I get to have fun with C5 and C6 Z06's at the track from time to time. I haven't been out with them in a while, but I always have a smile to my face when I get rides or get to drive those cars.

Froggy47

TMO Advanced
Southern CA
I want ..but you link doesn’t show a discount

never mind, I found it. Awesome prices on that product price
Colton (owner) is great to work with if you have questions.

I have about 6 videos on Froggy's Garage using a similar kit. search my videos using csm & alignment (there are over 1000 haha)

:)

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors