The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 3V Fabman's build; How did we get here? Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
you guys behave... winner's circle is no time to gloat, it just could have easily gone the other way, look at our season at Kohr, we've had to invent more ways to step on our pecker than you could imagine.
That guy had it coming....he tormented me unmercifully for years.....just a little spit in his eye and I'm on to other things.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Whats ST2 like?? Or is that full of rules like you have to have dash etc?
Better to ask Chris or Drew.....I know we talked about it a bit and Chris said its not nearly as fussy as the SCCA counterparts....but I basically just don't like rules so I've always been a run whatchya brung kinna guy.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
The race was a total calamity....see for yourself.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel